In partnership with The Westin Snowmass Resort's Kids Club, Wildwood Snowmass guests can enroll their littlest adventurers in Westin Kids Club. The Westin Kids Club® in Snowmass Village, Colorado is located on the 3rd Floor of the Westin Snowmass Resort, next door to the Westin Spa. With our sunny slope-side setting, Westin Snowmass is an ideal mountain escape for visitors of all ages. The Westin Kids Club® allows families to get the most out of their visit by offering fun and safe activities for children, while their parents enjoy all the resort has to offer.
Upon arrival to the Kids Club Discovery Room®, children are welcomed and each receives an adventure-bound amenity bag to get them excited about their visit. Our program is created to stimulate knowledge and excitement about our natural Colorado playground. The Westin Kids Club® offers engaging activities such as the Westin Passport Scavenger Hunt, Story Time with local authors, field trips to the Mammoth Discovery Center and Dino Digs, Sing-a-long & S’mores by the Campfire, Family Yoga and Wacky Olympic Games, your child will love. In addition, the Kids Club Discovery Room® is equipped with endless board games, arts and crafts, a PlayStation and even a library that will keep the children occupied for hours.
The Westin Kids Club® is licensed for children ages 5-12.
Through the rest of September, all Kids Club reservations need to be must be approved with 24 hours advanced notice. Open Thursday through Sunday.
- 1 to 3 hours - $20 per hour
- 4+ hours - $70 per child including a meal +$10 for each additional hour.
- A Snowmass Kitchen Kids Meal option will be offered with any session of 4 or more hours.
- Meals for shorter visit can be purchased for $15 per child
- Above rates are per child (20% discount off rates for each additional child)
- Pamper, Dine & Play – receive 2 hours free in Westin Kids Club with the purchase of dinner in Snowmass Kitchen or a 60-minute purchase at the Westin Spa.
- Available for children between the ages of 5 and 12.
- Reservations required. Walk-ins welcome on a space available basis.
- Registration forms and waivers must be filled out prior to participating. For extra ease, the forms can be emailed prior to your arrival.
- Please bring proper clothing for outdoor activities and excursions, including appropriate hat, jacket and shoes.
- Programs are subject to change depending on group size, age, interest or weather.
- When registering your children for Westin Snowmass Kids Club you will be asked to leave a cell phone number for emergencies and a photo ID will be requested to pick up your child at the end of their session for security purposes.
- All Westin Family Kids Club hours and rates are subject to change.
Reservations are recommended and can be made through the Westin Concierge
For more information, please contact:
Rose Rossello – Kids Club Supervisor
Westin Kids Club: 970-923-8299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Westin Kids Club is available to Wildwood Snowmass guests based on availability. Service is provided at the neighboring Westin Snowmass Resort. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins welcome based on availability.